Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Free Penzeys 8-jar American Heart & Soul Boxes - $34.95 value until 4/15/18

Free Penzeys 8-jar American Heart & Soul Boxes with no minimum purchase. In store with coupon link found on their website or online at www.penzeys.com with coupon code America. Also, regularly $14.95 Joy of Cinnamon boxes are $6.95 and 1/4 cup Cayenne and Cajun Seasoning have been reduced to $2 each. The Cayenne and Cajun seasonings become free with a $50 purchase. Through tomorrow at midnight the usual $30 minimum free shipping has been reduced to $20. For full disclosure, I almost put this in the political forum, as Penzeys is definitely skewed to the left. However, I wanted everyone to see the deal as their spices really are great as is this deal. Please feel free to move my post if I guessed wrong.

Aishe is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you for posting this! I was out of some favorite spices anyway so I was able to get the free shipping. Love Penzeys!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Thank you! I needed to order some items anyway and I'm not close to a store, so this is great timing for me!
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Joy of Cinnamon sets would be good teacher's gifts? I need 6 gifts for teacher appreciation week.
    Last edited by jamiechic; 04-14-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Dcclerk is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you! I love Penzy's and these were great deals!!

I’m glad to help. As for teacher's gifts, I really don’t know. I bought one for a friend who is a baker, so I think she’ll like it. I have had the cinnamon sugar before and it is really yummy. My kids adore it on buttered toast as a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by jawilli4 View Post
    I’m glad to help. As for teacher's gifts, I really don’t know. I bought one for a friend who is a baker, so I think she’ll like it. I have had the cinnamon sugar before and it is really yummy. My kids adore it on buttered toast as a treat.
    I decided to go for it for teachers' gifts. We will see . . . Thanks again!

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thank you SO much for sharing this! I was out of a lot of things as the store by us closed! I was able to quickly look through my empty jars to take advantage!

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just pulled the trigger and got the cinnamon mini box and the hot chocolate and AZ spice as well as the heart and soul box.

I'm super excited!
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Thank you so much!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast