Default Online sales or fan sites for new stuffed animals from Universal Studios?

My sister is looking for a photo of a stuffed owl that was being sold at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure when she was there at Christmas 2017. She has done some broad googling and cannot find a photo. She said it mostly brown and tan, somewhat speckled, NOT grey or white. The salesperson said at Christmas time that it was their newest owl. She thinks it cost $19.95. SHe found four online photos of the wrong owls(not Hedwig, not Barn Owl Plush with white chest and head and tan wings), but not photos of the right owl.

She first saw it in Hogsmeade sold ata retail cart in the covered picnic area soon after you enter Hogsmeade by the main entrance.

Is there anyplace she could look online like online shops, fan sites, etc. that might have a photo of this owl? DD1 is going there this weekend with an orchestra trip and my sister would like her to buy it, so a photo would help.
    Last edited by american_mama; 04-17-2018 at 01:21 AM.
    Advice and commentary on living overseas

DD1 15, DD2 12, and DS 9

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

https://shop.universalorlando.com/c/...tter-Toys.html

This is the official Universal shop, so maybe there?
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

-Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Tenasparkl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Does she remember if the head turns? We just bought Pigwidgeon and he’s the only owl other than Hedwig that does. There also a really fluffy owl that’s brown and you can barely see his eyes - I can’t remember the name though.