Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Fussy Feet Folks - Flop Rec

My new podiatrist recommended the most horribly ugly but amazing flip flops for people with plantar and other issues. They are very popular at our local running store. I tried a pair and I am in love! If your feet are fussy and want a flip flop, slide or clog that will make your feet amazingly happy, try Oofos. I can’t say enough good things!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

When you said ugly, I expected the worst! I don't think they look bad! I'm always looking for comfy shoes for my very fussy, wide feet. With flip flops, I often find the "between the toe" part uncomfortable bc of chafing. Any chafing or rubbing between the toes? Do you think the flip flops would be good for wide feet? And do you think these would be comfy for a decent amount of walking on a summer trip? Thanks!

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Fussy Feet Folks - Flop Rec

No chafing or rubbing! Perfect for wide feet (I don’t have official wide feet but my bunion puts me there) and fantastic for long distances.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm sold. Order placed on Zappos as we speak! 😁

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Yes I like oofos! I wear fitflops and crocs mostly, I have one pair of oofos.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I don’t think Oofos are ugly compared to other orthopedic sandals out there. I don’t have any of these yet, but a friend of mine recommend them a few years ago, but I just always end up back with Crocs, I have the Capri now in all black (finally an all black flip flop that looks feminine). I tried Fitflop and they didn’t work for me because of the high instep issue I have. The only other non Crocs flip flop I have are my 10 year old leather Reef wedges, a style Reef no longer makes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)