Default ninja bullet or other compact one?

I have a vitamin blender which is still going strong for me 3 years in, however I'm looking for a compact one with its own cup I can just grab from the base and take it with me to drink out of it.

Looked on amazon and its very mixed as far reviews goes. A lot say best thing but fair number also say it's a piece of crap. Any of you have it with good rate??? if not, what other brand do you use? magic bullet?
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

We have had a magic bullet for years and love it. It gets used almost daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default ninja bullet or other compact one?

Duplicate post
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Mine lasted a few years of daily use before wearing out. Not great longevity but good for convenience.

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I recently purchased the Ninja duo, which had both the bullet cups and a mini food processor and a 1200 watt motor, and I ended up returning it. It was SO powerful that it made my floor shake. Much more than I needed. I then purchased the NinjaBullet pro and I am much happier, although I am finding that even that is a bit large for my needs.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

We have an Oster my blend. It's cheap, but I've had the same one for so many years that I can't remember when I bought it. (Eta: used daily and always on our counter)