Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Store/ website that gives deals/ allows coupons on Birkenstocks?

Any luck getting a discount on them anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I’ll definitely be watching this!! All the places I previously got deals have either disappeared or are essentially full price and/or have very limited options. I’m looking for Birkenstock/ Footprints shoes, not sandals.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have purchased shoes before from shoes.com. They have a coupon basically every day - varying from 20-30%. Today it is 25%. Here is a link to their Birk section: https://www.shoes.com/birkenstock-al...stock-_-041918

I only buy from there if I am certain of size and fit and don't want to return only b/c they charge $6.95 per item to return.

Quote Originally Posted by meggie t View Post
    I have purchased shoes before from shoes.com. They have a coupon basically every day - varying from 20-30%. Today it is 25%. Here is a link to their Birk section: https://www.shoes.com/birkenstock-al...stock-_-041918

I only buy from there if I am certain of size and fit and don't want to return only b/c they charge $6.95 per item to return.
    Where do you get the coupons? On the site or via email? Shoes.com is currently on Ebates double cash back, so 12% !

Thanks, I'll try shoes.com again. When I tried a couple days ago, it didn't let me use the promotion on Birkenstocks (that's what I've found from everywhere I've looked online- most places like DSW, etc. exclude brands like Birkenstocks, Nike, Uggs, etc. from their promotions).

Default Store/ website that gives deals/ allows coupons on Birkenstocks?

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    Thanks, I'll try shoes.com again. When I tried a couple days ago, it didn't let me use the promotion on Birkenstocks (that's what I've found from everywhere I've looked online- most places like DSW, etc. exclude brands like Birkenstocks, Nike, Uggs, etc. from their promotions).
    I just tried shoes.com, and sadly it would NOT let me use the 25% off coupon on Birks. Because I really need to replace some old shoes, I went ahead and placed an order — at least I should get the 12% Ebates.

meggie t, have you actually successfully used a shoes.com coupon on Birks, or just on other brands?

No, I was looking at my order history today and realized I've actually only bought Vionic/ Orthaheel flip flops, and Crocs, from them, and don't remember if the codes worked on any of those brands.

meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I’ve never purchased Birks from them. I checked their coupon for today (on top of home page) and I didn’t see Birks excluded. Sorry!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Store/ website that gives deals/ allows coupons on Birkenstocks?

A few years ago in 2012 I think I bought some Birks from Amazon and they were legit, but there were rumors that sellers on Amazon are selling fake Birks. I am now debating about getting them resoled because I love the color (steel blue that Birk no longer sells in the Granada style), but it isn’t cheap, like $49 for the basic resole and another $25 for the cork to redone (although my cork is in pretty good shape) so about the same price I paid for them (mine are birkoflor and not leather).

If you have Nordstrom rewards you could get a discount that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Rack Room does BOGO. I know it works for Nikes and I’m pretty sure it works for Birkenstock.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast