Default Does Costco have sun hats yet?

Hi there! Just curious if anyone has noticed sun hats at Costco yet this year? I just had a dermatological procedure done on my face requiring sunscreen plus hat for a while so I need something right away.

Thanks!

babyonway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by RedSuedeShoes View Post
    Hi there! Just curious if anyone has noticed sun hats at Costco yet this year? I just had a dermatological procedure done on my face requiring sunscreen plus hat for a while so I need something right away.

Thanks!

Yes! I am in the midwest and mine has had them for a few weeks!
    Mama to my sweet lil girl (Summer 2010)

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Yes, i saw men's and women's last week in my Costco. Women's hats have a slightly smaller brim than last year, but they are cute!
    Last edited by Mommy_Mea; 04-26-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Target has a lot of them too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes, Costco has them right now. I saw these two at my Costco warehouse--

The women's hat is adjustable on the interior, but does not have the chin strap this year.

https://www.costco.com/Solar-Escape-...100401010.html

https://www.costco.com/Solar-Escape-...100380409.html
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    Yes, Costco has them right now. I saw these two at my Costco warehouse--

The women's hat is adjustable on the interior, but does not have the chin strap this year.

https://www.costco.com/Solar-Escape-...100401010.html

https://www.costco.com/Solar-Escape-...100380409.html
    Thanks! Any word on fit of those ladies' hats this year? I saw in previous (old) threads that they were too snug for some BBBers two years ago, and that the fit varied last year - some were big enough to not feel snug.

I'll definitely look at Target too.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by RedSuedeShoes View Post
    Thanks! Any word on fit of those ladies' hats this year? I saw in previous (old) threads that they were too snug for some BBBers two years ago, and that the fit varied last year - some were big enough to not feel snug.

I'll definitely look at Target too.
    I definitely have a big head. So even though the Costco one is adjustable, I found that it can be too tight for my big head. However, I tried on different ones (same hat) at Costco and found that some felt naturally looser on the loosest adjustment than others. So for me, the key was to just try them and pick the one that felt the biggest.

jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I bought the men's hat for me from Costco because I wanted the chin strap. Without an anchor I feel like I am always holding onto my hat in the pool.

OP here. I went to Costco to try them on yesterday and the first one I tried felt great! And I actually like this hat! I've tried on approximately one zillion hats in my life, and never liked one before. Bonus: I happened to find a baseball cap made of SPF fabric at Marshall's right after I stopped at Costco, and it fit me just right and I love it too! So I went from zero to two hats in about an hour - not bad at all.

I do wonder if I'll wish for a chin strap on that Costco one. I had it almost blow off a couple times on my short walk with the dog yesterday. Though I kind of hate chin straps too. We shall see.