Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I finally tried Target today. Mine only had one width. Not sure if they come in others at other stores. They seem pretty nice, but were definitely too narrow for me.

I tried so many on these past few weeks and finally settled on the Arizona style again.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    I finally tried Target today. Mine only had one width. Not sure if they come in others at other stores. They seem pretty nice, but were definitely too narrow for me.

I tried so many on these past few weeks and finally settled on the Arizona style again.
    I just received the Target Arizona knock-offs I ordered in the mail today. I ordered the wide-width because it doesn't look like they are available in-store. Anyway, they are very comfy so far. I had a heck of a time finding the wides online, btw. I had to go through the link that BunnyBee posted. Very strange. I couldn't find them just by browsing the site.
    DD 6/06
    DS 4/09
    DS 5/12

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by keh602 View Post
    I just received the Target Arizona knock-offs I ordered in the mail today. I ordered the wide-width because it doesn't look like they are available in-store. Anyway, they are very comfy so far. I had a heck of a time finding the wides online, btw. I had to go through the link that BunnyBee posted. Very strange. I couldn't find them just by browsing the site.
    Thank you! I will order a pair. I opened the links earlier, but just noted to myself to try them when I got to the store.
    Kris

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I would avoid Birk knock-offs - the whole point of Birks is their patented, super comfy footbed that is unbeaten even by other brands that sell shoes with cork footbeds. Birks aren't exactly beautiful, the reason to get them is their very unique construction!

for Sandy Hook

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I would avoid Birk knock-offs - the whole point of Birks is their patented, super comfy footbed that is unbeaten even by other brands that sell shoes with cork footbeds. Birks aren't exactly beautiful, the reason to get them is their very unique construction!
    They’re trendy right now, especially with teens. Buying knockoffs gets the look in budget. I wouldn’t buy them for function but some people just want the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

For those that have true Birks, do you wear your normal size? I found a pair of black Grenada’s in my normal size 7 on clearance at DSW yesterday, 20% off of $99, plus I have a $10 coupon and $5 reward. I was so tempted to get them but they seemed a bit too long for my foot and I had to tighten the strap closest to my ankle pretty tight to keep them on.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    For those that have true Birks, do you wear your normal size? I found a pair of black Grenada’s in my normal size 7 on clearance at DSW yesterday, 20% off of $99, plus I have a $10 coupon and $5 reward. I was so tempted to get them but they seemed a bit too long for my foot and I had to tighten the strap closest to my ankle pretty tight to keep them on.

It depends on the style. I think they run about a quarter size large. My Gizeh's are my correct size but Mayari's are a half size down.

for Sandy Hook

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I wear a 40 which they list as being a 9 to 9.5, but usually wear a 9.5 to 10 wide in regular shoes. I also need the wider width, and not the narrow (filled in foot on the footbed).

Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have several pair in different styles and I wear a 36 (which they list as a ladies 5) and I'm normally a 6/6.5 in shoes. I have to size down in all the styles.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3