Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I don’t wear knee length skirts or dresses unless I am going to a party, work, or church so yes I don’t mind wearing a slimmer short then. I can’t imagine wearing a skirt or dress to my kids outdoor athletic event or the park in hot weather to begin with. My skort is mid thigh length. I don’t wear long yoga style pants if the weather is hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

athompson is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    Clearly
    a) you don't have little kids
    b) you don't have experience with "chub rub"
    c) you live in a different world than the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post
    Same for me. I’m a mom of 2 young kids and it just isn’t done around here. It just sound so hot and uncomfortable to wear another item of clothing underneath skirts. Only thing I can think of is for biking groups as I live near gorgeous scenery for casual biking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They're a couple of inches longer than boy short style panties. Similar to men wearing boxer briefs instead of tighty whities.

I am referring to women biking to work, not biking for fitness. I bike for fitness/train for triathlons and I wear padded bike shorts. But we have a university in our town--lots of people bike commute. And I see plenty of skirts. Not tons, but they are there. Actually a "fan favorite" is a lawyer who commutes to downtown on his unicycle whilst wearing a bowtie

As for wearing skirts--even with the compression underwear underneath, they are way cooler than wearing shorts!!! It's all about material. I checked the T-9 site--anything more than 16" is fair game--e.g. long enough to wear in company vs. wearing only to run.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5