Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The last one from California is great, IMO. I’m no fashion guru, but it’s subtle, matches without drawing attention to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

How about a wrap dress? Like this:

https://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresse...ss/153812.html

As a pretty statement necklace with coral in it. Love the twirly skirt on that dress.
    Last edited by Mommy_Mea; 06-11-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Okay guys, update! This past weekend, DH and his brothers realized that it's their parents' 40th anniversary in September, and they literally buy themselves everything they could ever want or need, so as their anniversary gift, we're going to arrange for a casual family photo of all 12 of us to be taken a couple days before the wedding since all of us will be together in one place. We're having the wedding photographer do it as a separate photo shoot. So now there may or may not be a picture or two at the wedding with all of us in our wedding clothes (though honestly, as the SIL of the groom, I sortof doubt that I'll be a priority, right?), but I'm feeling much less pressure to match or clash with everyone on the wedding day now that we're all going to do a jeans and sundresses-and-boots type session for the actual pictures that MIL is going to hang on the wall. So I'm chiming back in to say that this means I just get to pick whatever dress I most like for the wedding, right? You guys have linked so many cute options! I'm definitely going to Nordstrom this week to try on a bunch, and I am going to do a bit more browsing the sites you've given me. Thanks so much!

(And I'll probably post later on the travails of trying to coordinate casual outfits for a LOUD and bright Italian grandma, a boho-style SIL, a western-style SIL, and my own casual Kate Middleton style! That will be its own barrel of fun...)
    Sharing advice/encouragement for homeschoolers at Homeschooling for Normal People

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I agree, of all of them, the one California listed by Eliza J is so flattering, modern, and very pretty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2