Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New bras

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default New bras

Has anyone tried third love or other bras posted on Facebook? I’ve gone to Nordstrom in past for a fitting. I’d rather not spend a tonne of money as I’m losing weight and cup size may continue to decrease. I’m a 34c and in past have gone to 34b

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Tagging on as I'm very interested in the lively busty bralette.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Also, nicci, you may want to go for a fitting and then just order some online. My favorite bra ever is a discontinued style from Chantelle, so I buy them for like 1/4 of original price on eBay, nwt/nwot. They're usually strange limited colors but I don't care and can't beat the price.

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Also, nicci, you may want to go for a fitting and then just order some online. My favorite bra ever is a discontinued style from Chantelle, so I buy them for like 1/4 of original price on eBay, nwt/nwot. They're usually strange limited colors but I don't care and can't beat the price.
    I’ve also found some brand name bras at Marshall’s that were cheaper than Nordstrom.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have a friend who is a 34DD or maybe even bigger, she's very busty and always peels off her bra as soon as she gets home. She has 3 Third Love bras, she says they are so comfortable, and has issues finding a good fit in the past.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

There's a huge reddit on bras and fit. I haven't jumped down the rabbit hole but I'd try it if I didn't want to go for a local fitting. If you do go to nordstrom you can get a fitting, buy one and then look at Rack or similar for others in your size to get to the minimum number you need to get you through the weight-loss.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFit...ginners_guide/

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have one Third Love bra and I like it, but not as well as my Natori’s from Nordstrom. I think they’re about the same price. I occasionally jump on Nordstrom’s and see what Natori’s are one sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m similar-ish size and I like Natori bras from Nordstrom. I think I’m more of a 32D than a 34 C. (Right boob is at least 1/2 a cup smaller). But my boobs have definitely shrunk since having kids. I was a solid 34D in high school and more than that later on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have one Third Love and I like it ok. It has a fairly narrow back band with elastic that seems to give the illusion of "back fat" because the elastic pinches in. I prefer a bra without elastic and more of an overall smooth band...if that makes any sense.

I am a 38 barely B. The third love cups were way too big for me. Otherwise I liked the bra
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast