Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JamiMac is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I would go with the smaller size. They'll stretch a bit and your foot will sink into the cup more.
    DD 2001
    DD 2004
    DS 2007

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Having the hardest time with fitting these birkenstocks correctly- please help!

The smaller ones look like they fit better, but honestly I would try the narrow width if you haven’t already done that as well or try a style that tends to run narrow. You have already tightened them almost as far as you can and they still look a little loose.

I do agree that Nordstrom has a good return policy, but they don’t carry all of the styles. I believe Zappos has a similar policy as well.

I would look at other brands as well if you just can’t get a good fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Kindra178 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

While birks aren’t for everyone, they are one of a couple brands that make stylish shoes for people with horrible foot issues. I would try other Birk styles if you think this style runs too wide.

Also, the traditional footbed, although more firm, is actually more comfy for me. And, perhaps more importantly, the traditional footbed Arizona runs more narrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

I don’t know where you are, but if you have a full service, specialty shoe store where you live I’d go there. Let them fit you. Not all Birks work for all people. I’ve worn Birks for years but never the Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2