Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Heck, yeah...all the time!!!! I love Athleta for this reason - it's free shipping and free returns all by mail. Same for Nordstrom. If i'm not sure about a size, I will buy both and return the one that doesn't work. The free returns by mail helps to avoid having to interact with a person

Reader is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I do it all the time and hate to shop with the kids in stores. DH says it's wasteful, but when I told him as an alternative he could take the kids clothes shopping he stopped complaining.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Do you buy online then return?

Yes because almost all of the stores in my area don’t carry any sizes larger than a 12, but they have a lot of plus sizes, and petites. It has to be based on demographics....the malls closest to me serve a large Asian population so professional work clothes usually range from size 2 to 8, and a random 10 or 12 if I am lucky or size large, but those are usually too small and I need a 14. I am starting to see more 14W, but just because I am a 14 doesn’t mean I need a W especially in tops and dresses, and I recently tried some 14W jeans and they were still way too baggy. I am trying my best to fix this issue by losing weight, but yes online shopping is a way of life it seems now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 07-23-2018 at 01:43 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3