Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Plantar fasciitis insert or formal shoe?

I HAVE to wear fit flops or shoes with super feet inserts at all times, or something along those lines. I am going to be in a wedding and I have to wear some sandals with a 2 inch heel. They are the most comfortable I could find in the style and Color and size I need, but my feet are hurting after just 15 minutes 😟

I need to find a good plantar fasciitis insert that works for sandals (without showing). Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Globetrotter; 06-16-2018 at 11:02 AM.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Do you have a link to the shoes? It looks like super feet makes a high heel insert. Could you go with 2 inch pumps instead of sandals?
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

I bought the Vionic insoles and I’ve been wearing them in flat shoes that have no support.

https://www.vionicshoes.com/orthotic...-orthotic.html

I’m also a FitFlop person! They are all I wear! Make sure you bring your FitFlops to put on after

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Default Plantar fasciitis insert or formal shoe?

These Are the sandals, and they are exposed in the back so I think it might be hard to find an insert that works.
    https://m.zappos.com/p/comfortiva-ne...2/color/278334
    They have to be approximately my skin tone and formal enough to wear for a wedding. But the dresses are floorlength so the styling doesn’t matter terribly, and at this point I don’t care so much. I searched high and low and found these. I also have double wide feet, which is a very annoying complication, though nowadays I can get into wides sometimes.

I originally looked for a wedge and came up with these, but they are narrow in the back and function as a high heel for me, very uncomfortable.
    https://m.zappos.com/p/naturalizer-o...8/color/287113

I’m willing to change the shoe, but it will have to be in the next couple of days because the dresses are getting altered so I need a final decision.
    Last edited by Globetrotter; 06-16-2018 at 11:02 AM.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Another Option is to wear the sandals with whatever insert I can find and then switch to fit flops or similar for the reception. Is that tacky? I don’t care so much about looks at this point because I’m dreading the aftermath of wearing the other ones for several hours.
    This is the closest I have, but I’m happy to buy another pair of fit-flops because they will be used LOL
    2F9C7DEA-C4FB-4BF2-922C-FFCF1A89B814.jpg7AE8F4C6-C86B-4037-88E0-4F22705AACEA.jpgI put in whatever insert I had that would work, but it’s not doing much.

Something like this could work, though a fancier style would be ideal. If they run wide, it might work for me since I can wear regular fit flops.

https://www.vionicshoes.com/women/sa...wrating-bottom

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Dresses are floor length? And you don't care what it looks like? Then totally go with the shoes that are comfortable!
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

She said nude sandals but I feel it shouldn’t matter too much.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast