Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

When I was healing from plantar fasciitis, I used these insoles in my dress shoes -- they may also work with sandals --- depending on the shoe.

https://www.zappos.com/p/klogs-footw...il_1_sims_p_ab

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks! I’m ordering those sofft innis sandals in desert sand. That’s more or less my skin tone.
    I love the idea of block heels, which seem to be all the rage, but I haven’t found them in my width (w or ww) and color.

Percy cat, good to know about the insole. I’ve been using the regular super feet and I just ordered three more insoles for a variety of situations Because the super feet don’t fit into all my old shoes - so now I can wear all my old cute shoes and I don’t have to look for shoes that just work with my foot issues.
    The small clear gel insoles do work with the original (eta: sofftspots) sandals I bought, but they’re still not comfortable. my foot is going down too far due to gravity so I need something underneath my toes to keep my foot elevated. I don’t know if I can wear those for hours on end but maybe just for the ceremony itself And switch into the sofft innis for the reception.

The super feet black high heel insoles are awesome for high heels. And it solves the problem of the peep toed shoes that are covered in the back but open in the front. The sofsole ones Work in some of the shoes that didn’t fit the original super feet.
    Never thought I would get so excited by insoles lol

22993523-1AEB-432C-8D4A-03C690FD1E47.jpgFE8BC167-35F8-442C-8A15-6059F21B902C.jpg
    Last edited by Globetrotter; 06-21-2018 at 02:44 PM.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2