Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Reuseit.com 50% off Sale

I was going down a bargain rabbithole looking for a better lunchbox drink solution before Fall and found that Reuseit.com has 50% off the entire site and the prices don't seem jacked up like I would expect for such a sale. They also have $5.95 flat rate shipping so this could be potentially good savings. Too bad that don't have as many brands as they used to, it seems. No Klean Kanteen for instance.

I noticed the reusable baggies are $3.48 for a four pack, anyone try these? http://www.reuseit.com/reuseit-plati...s-set-of-4.htm

I feel like their site used to have a lot more products on it, especially tote bags and grocery bags. They don't seem to have any stainless lunch containers on their site now. I wonder if they're going under?
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    I feel like their site used to have a lot more products on it, especially tote bags and grocery bags. They don't seem to have any stainless lunch containers on their site now. I wonder if they're going under?
    I agree. The more I looked around the more the lack was obvious. I didn't end up ordering after all because the selection was so sparse. Too bad, I used to always look there for lunch stuff especially.

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I noticed the reusable baggies are $3.48 for a four pack, anyone try these? http://www.reuseit.com/reuseit-plati...s-set-of-4.htm
    I would be interested in finding something like this for The Biscuit's lunches this summer and into the fall.
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

Wow, I hadn't looked at their site in a long time and it's really changed! We got my husband's favorite lunch box there and he's been using those two for years but they really need to be replaced. No luck! They don't have anything like it anymore. Boo.