Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by m4nash View Post
    We have a TI-83, TI-86, and two TI-89s that range in age from 18-24 years old in our house that still work great. The new calculators have non-replaceable rechargeable batteries that I would not expect to last as long. That said I still think these are great calculators and worth the money.
    Add me to the list of TI-82 and TI-89 owners dating back to my high school days making them at least 25 years old and still going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to buy my own so I got a Casio one that worked great but when I pulled it out again for ds1 last summer it was dead. Bummer.
    They may last a long time but I still get angry over the monopoly and price gouging. Esp if they’re now building in planned obsolescence with nonreplaceable rechargeable batteries.

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I went ahead and purchased the calculator at Staples for $89. I just looked at the Meifers circular and their deal is to buy the calculator at regular price but save $40 on your next shopping trip.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    I went ahead and purchased the calculator at Staples for $89. I just looked at the Meifers circular and their deal is to buy the calculator at regular price but save $40 on your next shopping trip.
    I was just coming to post that the best I've seen is Meijer for Aug 3 and 4 (FRi/Sat). It's School Bucks. So buy for $125 and use a coupon to get $20 off then get $40 back for your next purchase. $65 is what it ends up being. I really think last year, it was also on sale for $100 or so, but not this time.
    Kris

jse107 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

$88 at Walmart right now
    Jen
    "What we permit we promote."

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by athompson View Post
    Check Goodwill! I found two there today. I bought one for $30 and left the other behind.
    I'm always amazed at the deals people find at Goodwill/Salvation Army! I've never had that luck.

Quote Originally Posted by avd3875 View Post
    T I'm hoping there is a better deal before then, but I suspect the best deal will be a week after he needs it.
    LOL, yes that usually happens to me too

Quote Originally Posted by m4nash View Post
    My local Staples had the Ti-84+ CE for $89 today. DH picked one up for my oldest.
    Thank you for posting! I took the kids to start back-to-school shopping and this was the first thing we bought.

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jse107 View Post
    $88 at Walmart right now
    Still $88 right now so I went ahead and bought one. If anyone is looking for a case this one is great. We bought it for my older son a few years ago and it really protects the calculator.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...FFC06LR0&psc=1
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Dang NOW I find out that I need one of these! I need this to be cheal! Off to check out suggestions in this thread and see if they’re still valid.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Dang NOW I find out that I need one of these! I need this to be cheal! Off to check out suggestions in this thread and see if they’re still valid.
    We don’t have a list yet, but this was my fear! I hope someone posts a great deal like the staples one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    If you haven't found one, Target has them in store for $99.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast