Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Update #23: Quick....need reasonably priced interview separates!

So this is what I ended up wearing, and I returned the other outfit to Macy’s.

I lucked out and bought the skirt and top at Banana Republic, and the jacket at J Crew.

J Crew navy linen blazer

Banana Republic boatneck sweater top in blush

Banana Republic Washable Wool Skirt in Navy

I completed half of the interview (an exam) before they went over salary (civil service requires that salary be discussed at the interview) and due to a technicality (goes back to the last time I was appointed off of a civil service list was in 2002) I didn’t qualify for the salary that I make I now (because I was placed in my current position as an overstaffed transfer and I haven’t had to take an exam to promote at my current agency) so I opted not to continue the interview. Kind of bummed, but I got a great deal on these pieces and am now ready for next time! Thanks for all of the help though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    So this is what I ended up wearing, and I returned the other outfit to Macy’s.

I lucked out and bought the skirt and top at Banana Republic, and the jacket at J Crew.

J Crew navy linen blazer

Banana Republic boatneck sweater top in blush

Banana Republic Washable Wool Skirt in Navy

I completed half of the interview (an exam) before they went over salary (civil service requires that salary be discussed at the interview) and due to a technicality (goes back to the last time I was appointed off of a civil service list was in 2002) I didn’t qualify for the salary that I make I now (because I was placed in my current position as an overstaffed transfer and I haven’t had to take an exam to promote at my current agency) so I opted not to continue the interview. Kind of bummed, but I got a great deal on these pieces and am now ready for next time! Thanks for all of the help though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sorry it didn’t work out.

Completely OT but Your bathroom reno looks amazing!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4