Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have a Dyson downstairs and a Shark upstairs. I have found these differences. The switch to go from carpet to hard floor is much lower on the Shark, so I have to bend to reach it, unlike the Dyson. Also, the electric cord attaches at the bottom of the vacuum on the Shark, so if my back is giving me problems, it's hard to keep bending to grab the cord to move it out of the way while vacuuming. I love that the Shark is much lighter to carry up and down stairs and the Shark steers so much better! Also, The Shark leans back to get under furniture effortlessly where the Dyson has a latch that is finicky. The suction is better on my Shark, but my Dyson is 15+ years old and has had much more use. For the money, I think the Shark is a great buy!

I really like my Shark Navigator.

Quote Originally Posted by marymoo86 View Post
    I actually just bought another to have upstairs as our old Dyson bit the dust and DH commandeered the Shark for use in the basement

I picked up this screaming deal at Kohls. After HOME10 and Beach30 - gets it down to $219 ( cross check Amazon it was $349) plus you get $60 in KC. I don't think Prime Day can beat that.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-30...skuId=20920123
    Got this one in today. Breeze to setup! Even better they move the power and floor controls to the handle. It’s a winner!

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

The Shark Navigator Deluxe is $127 shipped today during the Target One Day Sale. I'm thinking about grabbing it.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm obsessed with the Shark Lift Away Professional. Got it about 2 months ago and actually LOVE to vacuum now. The amount of dog hair and crud it sucks out of my carpets is astonishingly gross and satisfying. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Shark-Rotat...Vacuum/3830349
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2