Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have The Nordstrom card. I do get a decent number of rewards dollars to spend at Nordstrom stores. In addition, there is the Alterations benefit, but it has to be used on clothes you purchased at Nordstrom.

If you’re a big Nordstrom shopper, then I think this card is worth it. As PP said there are triple points days and sometimes 10 times points days, in addition to early access to sales. However, now that they have the rewards program without the credit card, that may be enough.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

I think the credit card is better than the rewards program because you earn points for every dollar spent, whereas the reward program alone ia only Nordstrom/Nordstrom rack purchases.

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

No. We have a Costco credit card and a "regular" credit card. Use the regular one for 95% of purchases, use the Costco card for gas.
    Every year this time of year I wish I had a Nordstrom card. DH would not be a fan of taking out additional credit to be tempted to buy more clothes though
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2