Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default iPhone 6s case recommendations needed

I’m about to get an iPhone 6s from Cricket (thanks for comments on that thread!), and am looking for a case.

What are your favorite cases that protect pretty well but are not super-heavy-duty? Back when I had an iPod Touch, I liked cases that had a silicone strip around the edge — much easier to hold onto — but I haven’t kept up with brands and styles.

Any brands to avoid?

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

I have a Speck on my iPhone 6. I like that it has grippy stuff on it. https://www.amazon.com/Speck-Product...+iphone+6+case

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Otterbox Commuter. It's my go-to and hasn't let me down yet. I drop my phone a lot.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Dh and I have otter box defenders, our phones get dropped a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have an Otterbox Symmetry on my iPhone 7 and am happy with it. DH has a Magpul on his 6s (and has one on his iPhone 8 now), and Dd1 has a Speck Candy Shell + Grip on her iPhone 6s (DH’s prior phone).

I have also had an Otterbox Commuter and have been happy, but I wanted a clear glitter case with my all black phone this time and went with the Symmetry instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I have one like this for my 7 plus and LOVE it. The iphone cover is magnetic and sticks inside the wallet. https://www.amazon.com/Vofolen-Detac...agnetic+zipper
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Quote Originally Posted by JBaxter View Post
    I have one like this for my 7 plus and LOVE it. The iphone cover is magnetic and sticks inside the wallet. https://www.amazon.com/Vofolen-Detac...agnetic+zipper
    Looking for a wallet case that is also protective for my 7 and this looks interesting. No issues with the magnets and CC strips? ETA: And is the slim case protective at all?
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 07-14-2018 at 01:18 PM.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by connor_mommy View Post
    I have a Speck on my iPhone 6. I like that it has grippy stuff on it. https://www.amazon.com/Speck-Product...+iphone+6+case
    Another fan of the candy shell grip I’ve had mine on my 6 for 3 years now and had it on my prior iphone too

Whichever case you get you should get a glass screen protector too

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    Looking for a wallet case that is also protective for my 7 and this looks interesting. No issues with the magnets and CC strips? ETA: And is the slim case protective at all?
    No my Debit and credit cards all work very well I've had it for several months It has a rubber bumper edge and I've dropped it a few times with out issue I rarely carry my full purse anymore I just grab my phone wallet
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Another fan of the candy shell grip I’ve had mine on my 6 for 3 years now and had it on my prior iphone too

Whichever case you get you should get a glass screen protector too
    Thanks — I realize that I had a earlier version of the Speck candy shell for my iPod Touch years ago and really liked it.

Tell me about the glass screen protectors. On the Touch, I used those lightweight plastic (or whatever) screen protectors. We always figured that they came 3 to a package because you’d ruin at least one trying to install! And it was basically impossible to avoid bubbles...

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast