Default Roomba/Shark ION Robot/Etc?

I see that Target has robotic vacuums 25% off today. I am soooo tempted to get one for myself for my birthday!! We have carpet on 2 floors and laminate on the main floor. It does have a bit of a metal ridge between the kitchen and the living/dining rooms and a rug in the living room, will one of these go over that ok? Anyone have a favorite that's semi reasonably priced?

We have a Shark Navigator upright vacuum that we're really happy with, so that makes me want to consider the Shark, but I don't really know anything about any of them. Options I'm looking at right now, which are similar enough in price that it would not be the deciding factor:

Roomba 671 for $230
    Roomba 614 for $214
    Shark ION for $250
    Last edited by gymnbomb; 07-17-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just bought the 671 on Amazon that's $229.99 for Prime Day. I already have a Miele canister vac so didn't want a super expensive one. The 671 can be controlled by your phone and Alexa, which is why I pulled the trigger.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0798FVY69..._LSItBbVBQ5YWR

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I just bought the 671 on Amazon that's $229.99 for Prime Day. I already have a Miele canister vac so didn't want a super expensive one. The 671 can be controlled by your phone and Alexa, which is why I pulled the trigger.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0798FVY69..._LSItBbVBQ5YWR

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    I don’t have Alexa, but if I go with Roomba I think I will lean toward that one in case I want those features in the future! Now to decide between that and the Shark...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17