Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    My friend sent me a great job lead end of May and I couldn't bring myself to do it (I consult and set my own hours now). I saw summer looming and thought about the costs and logistics and let that job go. I figured I'd be paying more than I was earning.
    That was me back in May. But I jumped at my job since it is part time, only 20 hours a week with future potential for more hours. I only had to worry about 2 days a week some weeks, and pretty glad I didn’t let that stop me from taking my job.

Having that said, I will be glad when I don’t have to figure all that logistics in 3 weeks time. FT parents sure do have much harder with the cost and juggling logistics though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Our child care costs go down in the summer (I teach and our daycare lets us do part time in summer and holds spots for fall) so I really love that aspect of it, plus getting a little extra time with my kids. But I also love my job, and while I am not in a hurry to be back quite yet, I will be before too long. I did teach online summer school through the end of July, so August is the time I am truly off work for the summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3