Default PBK kids backpack - hurry, cheap

Possible mistake on the PBK website. The girls Mackenzie butterfly pattern set is MUCH cheaper than all the other sale items/patterns. Everything in the grey butterfly pattern seems to be affected. I was able to get the large backpack, lunchbox, and matching suitcase for < $70. Just the backpack and lunch box would have been < $30. Coupon code redtri takes 20% off the sale prices.

I did see one other pattern that was also cheaper than expected, but did not spend much time looking around the site as I wanted to get my order through as quickly as possible. I'd check it out fast if interested...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

AWESOME PRICES! Hurry people if you need a backpack!!! Navy Rainbow (also an awesome pattern) is the same price. And the Large size!!! SO CHEAP. I would totally bite but I told my kids they would get new backpacks next year and this would be too early to tell if they'd like these patterns when they're a little older...

Thank you so much! I just bought my girls backpacks, lunchboxes, water bottles and pencil cases (2 of each) for a total of $82!! Can't beat that. I'm ready for next school year...woohoo!
    Mary
    Mommy to two wonderful girls!

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks! Just sent this info to DIL in case DGD2 needs anything. (DGD1 at age 13 is much too 'mature' for these styles )

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

It seems to be part of their "premier day" sale. The rainbow pattern is also discounted. This bag also seems to be a great deal: https://www.potterybarnkids.com/prod...r&isx=0.0.5174

Yes!!!!!! This was definitely a great catch!

Oops - post deleted. I thought this was from this year!