Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Squishmallows at Costco

Giant 18 inch size. $9.99. I missed these the last time someone posted about them but the bin was at my Costco today! Machine-washable makes my heart sing

Attachment 4759

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I looked for them but didn't find at my Costco..do you guys have them near you?

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    I looked for them but didn't find at my Costco..do you guys have them near you?
    They had them when I posted last week...but I think they're gone now. The last time someone posted about Squishmallows at Costco, I couldn't find them at ours so this is probably a very YMMV thing! My guess is they go pretty quickly

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Yes. DD got a smaller one at Five Below and saw the larger version at Costco this pst week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People actually WILLINGLY and purposely bring stuffies into their own homes?!!?! :O

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    People actually WILLINGLY and purposely bring stuffies into their own homes?!!?! :O
    So...this is a struggle for us, as stuffies threaten to take over our home. I initially bought 2 as early bday gifts for my girls, got them home, and DH and I fell in love with them...so we went back and got 2 more for ourselves. So we have all four of the Costco ones, and 2 of them reside on our bed. No joke. HAHAHA.

petesgirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    So...this is a struggle for us, as stuffies threaten to take over our home. I initially bought 2 as early bday gifts for my girls, got them home, and DH and I fell in love with them...so we went back and got 2 more for ourselves. So we have all four of the Costco ones, and 2 of them reside on our bed. No joke. HAHAHA.
    Ok, so sell me. what is so great about these squishmallows anyway?
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
    Yes, please tell me. I had 3 in my cart but I put them back. I just couldn’t do it.

Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
    They're machine washable AND tumble dry. I've tested that, and they come out clean, fresh, and like new!
    They're so soft and squishy. The Squishmallows name is totally accurate. I'm not sure what's inside...it's a memory-foam like material but softer and more pliable.
    They (the giant Costco ones, anyway) are perfect to prop up on while reading or watching a movie...or whatever!
    They only cost $9.99

I can't speak to their longevity, especially with regular machine washing.

They really are like new after being washed. We bought some in the spring right before our spring break trip, and they got a lot of heavy use on that trip. By the time we got home, they were looking a little flat. One of them was dirty, so I washed it. It fluffed right back up! DH and I stumbled across them at Costco again a week or two ago, and we bought two more (one for me ).
    DD 6/06
    DS 4/09
    DS 5/12

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast