Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    T
    They're so soft and squishy. {edited by nn}
    They (the giant Costco ones, anyway) are perfect to prop up on while reading or watching a movie...or whatever!
    They only cost $9.99

This. I am normally anti stuffy. DD, who is doing that super tender puberty development of the breast area stage, says it's the only thing she can comfortably lay on. She wants to get them for all her friends her age. So much love at our house! Thanks for the thread, our costco has them! Woohoo!

petesgirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm thinking of making a reading corner for my DS (who currently does not like to read....). Maybe I'll have to add these.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
    I'm thinking of making a reading corner for my DS (who currently does not like to read....). Maybe I'll have to add these.
    That would be a perfect use for them and super inviting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I just spotted these at my store. I couldn't resist and ended up with two...

Can I ask what animals people are seeing at their Costcos? I see a pug, cat, turquoise owl, and purple Pegasus. Is it just those four or are there others? I've seen these four in Mountain View/Sunnyvale/Redwood City. I thought I saw online pictures at Costco of others like the alpaca or the unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by aimeet View Post
    Can I ask what animals people are seeing at their Costcos? I see a pug, cat, turquoise owl, and purple Pegasus. Is it just those four or are there others? I've seen these four in Mountain View/Sunnyvale/Redwood City. I thought I saw online pictures at Costco of others like the alpaca or the unicorn.
    You listed the 4 that are shown on the tag of my Pegasus. �� They had 4 different styles in the spring (alpaca, rabbit, unicorn, and dinosaur).
    DD 6/06
    DS 4/09
    DS 5/12

oh thank you for clearing that up! I was wondering if it was just the four on the tag, but when I saw pictures of other ones I got very confused. Now I feel silly...

Quote Originally Posted by aimeet View Post
    oh thank you for clearing that up! I was wondering if it was just the four on the tag, but when I saw pictures of other ones I got very confused. Now I feel silly...
    Oh no, it is confusing. I never did see the dinosaur in-store last time, and I’ve only seen the dog and Pegasus this time. I only knew about the tag because of last time.
    DD 6/06
    DS 4/09
    DS 5/12

ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My Costco in IL had dog, cat, bull, owl today.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ray7694 View Post
    My Costco in IL had dog, cat, bull, owl today.
    Is the bull purple with wings on the back? I went back and looked at our pegasus and without seeing the wings, now I totally see how it could pass as a bull!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast