Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We love True Lemon's crystallized citrus packets to flavor water and sparkling water... or cocktails/baked goods in a pinch. Grapefruit and lime are my favorite.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    We love True Lemon's crystallized citrus packets to flavor water and sparkling water... or cocktails/baked goods in a pinch. Grapefruit and lime are my favorite.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    These sound really good! I'm gonna order. Thanks for this.

Thanks for all of the ideas, I will do some shopping and see what I get!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

flashy09 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Another vote for Spindrift. The flavors are "real tasting" - maybe a bit tart for some - but not a gross watered down version of a fruit drink like I find Lacroix and many flavored sparkling waters!
    DD1 9 yrs old 12/2011
    DD2 7 yrs old 01/2014

Default S/O: Drink that tastes like Sauvignon Blanc but isn't??

Not a la Croix fan but love Pellegrino and sometimes add lime. Club soda and lime too. Tonic would be too much sodium and bitter without the gin or vodka! Different mineral waters have different flavors. I would try some and see what you like. Are there no -alcoholic white wines? Or even cold regular water with cucumbers or fruit that has steeped in it like at a spa. I would never drink artificially flavored “diet” sodas. Terrible for your body, worse than sugar and taste awful too. I don’t get the popularity of Diet Coke at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun iced tea? If you want something sparkly, you can make the tea double strength and dilute when serve it 50-50 with whatever sparkling water. The Tazo iced passion fruit tea is nice and tart. If you like drinks sweet, add sugar to the hot water when you steep the tea. I use about 1/2 cup to 2 quarts of tea (finished, so if you're diluting with sparkling water, make 1 quart tea concentrate) when I make sweet tea. You could start at 1/4 cup and see how you like it.

We love the lime, lemon, and plain la croix, but we don’t drink soda. Maybe that’s why we like them, because we don’t drink sugary sodas.

cagey is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Fever tree tonic water. Unlike any tonic you’ve ever tasted. I’m obsessed with their elderflower tonic

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cagey View Post
    Fever tree tonic water. Unlike any tonic you’ve ever tasted. I’m obsessed with their elderflower tonic
    I love love love their elderflower tonic. When I don’t want to go the gin and tonic route, I splash a touch of bitters into a glass of tonic water. Bitter Housewives is my favorite brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

cagey is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I’ve been making cold brew green tea this summer with a bit of orange and squirt of agave. I tablespoon per cup of eater in the fridge for about 6-8 hrs. Cold brewing takes the bitterness kit and it does taste a bit white wine like surprisingly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast