jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default ISO Tops to go with these pants

I bought these pants thinking they would be fun for fall. I have no idea what to wear with them though. Please share ideas for tops. TIA

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/p...te?color=BLACK

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

The pants make enough statement, imo, that I'd stick with something plain. Black or white t (long or short). Hope someone more savvy comes along!
    I do love that brand of jeans- super comfy!

I'm wearing pants like that right now. I'm boring so I only ever wear a black t-shirt or maybe throw a button down chambray shirt over my tee. If I was thin or stylish maybe I could knot the chambray shirt?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'd go white tshirt or button shirt tied, with sneakers like in the pic. You could also do a black/white tshirt and top with a cropped jean jacket.

I have the same pants/different brand (very old) and my favorite to wear with it a light pink shirt. Mine has a slight texture to it - almost sweater like. I like the feminine color with the edgy bottoms.

Those are super cute, and I'm not a fan of camo in general. I, personally, wouldn't do a plain black or plain white t-shirt, it looks like you're ready to enlist imo. I like the idea of something more feminine. I think a tee with a print, could work, or like specialp says a pink tee or something more fun. If you're going to do plain black or white, I think a slogan tee would make it a little more fun. Or plain black/plain white but with an interesting cut, or with a very pretty necklace. I think camo as a neutral almost.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

I poked around on Pinterest. I like these looks for fall.
    58a13300b02000bd156760fd3e0c42bf.jpg

This one has a white tee, but the neckline and the pretty necklace makes it look special.

4b74d150e35bdb6b8377dfd96546dccc.jpg

This is a look with a graphic tee. I don't necessarily love the tee, but you get the idea.

ef6a97f926c75b923abff43d1ed27af2.jpg
    Last edited by TwinFoxes; 09-13-2018 at 08:08 AM.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Aeropostale has almost the exact pants, they are 12.99 in store and very cute.

http://www.aeropostale.com/seriously.../87014547.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mom2binsd; 10-10-2018 at 06:06 PM.

I have those pants in the lighter color, and wear them with a black tee, and a jean jacket, or a black cashmere turtleneck. I also have a long sleeved black button up black cotton shirt. I sometimes wear a mustard long cardigan that I like to wear over a black or white muscle tee with the pants.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/p...er?color=BLACK

this is the button down shirt that i wear. i got it at tj maxx for 29.99. I LOVE it!
    https://www.splendid.com/the-new-fam...SABEgIvL_D_BwE

I've also been known to wear some leopard print with the camo, but Im wild like that (my daughter thinks im a nut, lol). I like to wear the pants with a black tee, jean jacket, and leopard espadrilles or a black tank with leopard slides, in warmer weather.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The first picture posted by Twinfoxes--love that look. That's kind of what I had in mind to suggest--a pretty fall sweater. I agree that something a little softer to round out the edginess of the jeans.