Checked some old threads, but not a lot of info. I was wondering if anyone here had one? I’ve looking into it because it cannot run anymore because of degenerate changes in my back and a big whopping cyst on my L5 nerve. I mean, I COULD, but my back recommends something less pounding on the back. I want to avoid surgery.

So, I know a few people who have it and LOVE it. I have one friend that I was going to try hers a couple of times, BUT she’s currently in divorce talks with her husband, so sort of awkward to walz in and say “just going to use the bike!” I tried one for a 20 min ride in the store. Of course the big question is, will a use it? The monthly fee is about a gym membership, so I’m OK with that. The upfront cost of the bike is a bit of sticker shock, but it’s not that much more than a well built elliptical. Their 0% financing makes it pretty painless. I have a cheap bike I don’t use, which was stupid of me to get. It’s just not that good. I’m thinking the $$ will be a motivation for me to get my butt in the basement to use it and the quality of the instructors will keep me doing it. But I’m still mulling it over. I’m not a big “social” person at a gym. I prefer to do my exercise alone, so the whole get on FB and be part of the community is wasted on me. That seems to be a big draw. Other consideration is an elliptical.

Any input or ideas welcome.