Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thank you!

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    There’s a $10 coupon code for Getting your Pretty On, so I got the closet basics wardrobe style challenge. Some things I have, but there’s several items I’m missing. I’ll start to fill in the holes. I’m hoping to keep losing weight, so I’ll be careful with what I get.

It’s a casual capsule so all the pants are jeans, but I can sub in a different pant that’s the same color for work. It doesn’t have dressy occasions, so I’ll need the lists you posted to cover other functions. Between the 2, I can start to pull my closet together.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I just bought the SAHM Casual Capsule Wardrobe and spent all last night picking out the pieces!!! I haven't ordered anything yet, but I will.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Must have clothes

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I just bought the SAHM Casual Capsule Wardrobe and spent all last night picking out the pieces!!! I haven't ordered anything yet, but I will.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    I looked at the options she posted, searched for things at my favorite stores, and pinned them to a Pinterest board. I ordered some things for fall and winter, but others I’ll spread out. Waiting for holiday sales. I agree with the “shopping with purpose” saying on the website. I was tempted to get a different top, but didn’t as need it to coordinate with a cardigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by niccig; 10-02-2018 at 01:54 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4