Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am worried my DDs will be disappointed not going to WDW. They love Disney. But going over a long weekend is just not enough time (for us.) We are doing park to park. Right now, there's a buy two days get two free special. I do not know how long it will last.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

How would they know they prefer Disney if they haven’t been to Universal? It was funny with ds2- we were boarding our flight home from Universal and ds2 said, “wait. Is Disneyworld around here too?” He was very content with Universal though so it was all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    How would they know they prefer Disney if they haven’t been to Universal? It was funny with ds2- we were boarding our flight home from Universal and ds2 said, “wait. Is Disneyworld around here too?” He was very content with Universal though so it was all good.
    I don't know. I'm just worried they will be disappointed. Although worried is a strong word. Because no matter what I'm taking them on a trip to amusement park and the only reaction that's really acceptable around here is gratitude.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    I don't know. I'm just worried they will be disappointed. Although worried is a strong word. Because no matter what I'm taking them on a trip to amusement park and the only reaction that's really acceptable around here is gratitude.

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Undercover Tourist or Universal are the best places to get Universal tickets. And if they have a 2+2free it’s definitely going to be cheaper than Disney. I love having 3-4 days for Universal. Can you do it in 2? Yes. But it’s such a nice pace to be able to fit some pool time in as well and take everything at a relaxing pace. City Walk restaurants are great too. I would recommend taking a Bonine in the morning to help with motion sickness. My kids won’t do the big coasters but there’s still plenty they enjoy at Universal.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Also, we did the Blue Man Group at City Walk and it was really fun! Everyone enjoyed it. Kids were 10,12, 14.
    Kris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2