acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Orange or orange and blue tops?

I have a fundraising event to attend next week where everyone wears team colors/attire. I have plenty of t-shirts for game days, but women at this usually dress up a bit more than our typical game day attire. So I am looking for a cute orange or orange/blue top that I could pair with nicer jeans, booties and jewelry. Before I go to scouring the internet or to a million stores for something so specific, I thought I would see if anyone had seen anything cute that might fit the bill! Anyone?

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Orange or orange and blue tops?

Could you wear top in one color then wear a scarf/necklace in the other color? Just thought it would open up some options

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Some teams sell cute higher-end clothes. Maybe look at the team shop. I do think nicci's idea of the top with a scarf is a good one.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    Could you wear top in one color then wear a scarf/necklace in the other color? Just thought it would open up some options

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Yes, this is what I did last year for the event. Since they have the same photo ops every year (with coach/team, etc.), I was hoping to wear something different this year so the pics looked a little different!