Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have a chest freezer and I used to use it. I belonged to Bj's (similar to Cosco)and would stock up on stuff. but then we had two terrible storms in a row and I lost all my stuff. I was also having a problem with the ex leaving it open! Let my club membership run out when my son was out of diapers and stopped using it.
    DS 6/09

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We have an extra fridge/freezer in our basement, and we barely use it. It's just not that convenient! And we don't eat a ton of meat either, and when we do, I'd rather not have to defrost it, though I do sometimes. Our freezer in the basement usually has frozen waffles, some frozen chicken breasts, meatballs, and maybe some frozen nuggets if i stock up on them. The fridge also doesn't get used. It has some wine in there (totally unnecessary). And I put a bushel of apples in there earlier this fall. But otherwise, you're making me think we should get rid of it.

My fridge and freezer upstairs are usually packed. But if I put stuff in the basement, it gets forgotten...
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3