TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Best price for Magnatiles?

I think I recall from several years ago that $1 per piece is considered a good deal - is that still true? Who generally has the best price? Amazon? Chanukah is early this year so I really do not want to wait until Black Friday without a backup plan.

Thanks!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Zulilly has had Magnatiles at decent prices the last few years. They also carry the glow in the dark and clear sets. I'm not sure on timing but get on their mailing list so you'll see when they feature them. I just checked my history. I paid $100 for 96 pieces of black, clear and glow in the dark last year.
    Last edited by jgenie; 10-23-2018 at 01:30 PM.

One of the better sales is usually the Target toy coupon.

However, we have been buying Picasso Tiles and really don't see a difference between the two. DS uses them interchangeably in his creations. Amazon has them on lightening deal or deal of the day occasionally for an especially good price.
    I paid $56 for this set 2 years ago and thought it was a good price then, so this would be a "buy" price for me at $50.
    https://smile.amazon.com/PicassoTile...so+tiles&psc=1