AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Any Tiny Prints codes or holiday card similar to this?

Of course the holiday card I love is $170 with the 30% discount.

I would love a little better discount or similar from another vendor.

Posted here for traffic vs. just the bargains section as I am looking for a product as well as coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Have you looked through the options on shutterfly? There are several similar styles- I filtered for 4+ photos, flat card, white and there are a lot of really nice ones. Plus shutterfly is currently 40-50% off everything, expiring today. Hth!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    Have you looked through the options on shutterfly? There are several similar styles- I filtered for 4+ photos, flat card, white and there are a lot of really nice ones. Plus shutterfly is currently 40-50% off everything, expiring today. Hth!

I know! That is what I am going to do on my break!

Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post

I have seen similar cards in years past at Shutterfly. They have a collaboration with Tiny Prints so you might get lucky with a coupon code in a few weeks.

I'm a Shutterfly/Tiny Prints junkie. It is really early for codes. They will start in November. I usually shoot for $1/card including shipping and I have rarely paid more than that - I usually get a couple of batches of 10 cards that I only pay shipping on.

I used a Groupon for Zazzle the past 2 years and I think I paid about $30 for 75 (so less than $0.50 each) but the quality was poor (e.g., color was off, rounded corners were not trimmed evenly, paper was not thick enough) so I think I'm going to splurge on nicer cards this year.

I see Groupon has PhotoAffection cards on sale right now. Has anyone used them?

I am leaning toward Shutterfly or Minted cards this year. I noticed friends who used those companies had nice quality paper and beautiful colors.

Default Any Tiny Prints codes or holiday card similar to this?

Quote Originally Posted by smiles33 View Post
    I used a Groupon for Zazzle the past 2 years and I think I paid about $30 for 75 (so less than $0.50 each) but the quality was poor (e.g., color was off, rounded corners were not trimmed evenly, paper was not thick enough) so I think I'm going to splurge on nicer cards this year.

I see Groupon has PhotoAffection cards on sale right now. Has anyone used them?

I am leaning toward Shutterfly or Minted cards this year. I noticed friends who used those companies had nice quality paper and beautiful colors.
    I did Zazzle 2 years ago, and was really happy with the cards, but in general you either love them or you hate them.

Last year we did the Shutterfly card ornaments for close family and friends, and then did Shutterfly flat cards for everyone else. I paid no more than a $1 a card iirc for the ornament cards as well. And then I needed 10-20 more and ended up getting those free with the 10 card free promo. . I ordered my cards this same week last year.

I totally love the layout of the Tiny Prints one, m I linked above, and Minted has one like it as well, but that one is $345 for 75 because I can’t figure out how to get rid of the extra thick paper option, which doubles the price of the card. The card also has foil so maybe the thick paper is required for foil.

Last edited by AnnieW625; 10-19-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    Annie
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,