legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Amazon No Rush Shipping - $5 paper book credit

Just noticed this today - I did 2 separate orders and it was available for both. Expires in February.

I ordered something a couple of days ago and received a $5 Whole Foods credit. Not sure if it changes day by day, or based on customer algorithms.

I want a $5 paper book credit! I went ahead and checked out with something that's been sitting in my cart, but only got the $1 digital credit. Maybe next time!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches Keane View Post
    I ordered something a couple of days ago and received a $5 Whole Foods credit. Not sure if it changes day by day, or based on customer algorithms.
    I got the WF credit yesterday, too. First time I saw it...

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

I got the WF credit for the first time this week. I was getting the digital credits before.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyAllison View Post
    I want a $5 paper book credit! I went ahead and checked out with something that's been sitting in my cart, but only got the $1 digital credit. Maybe next time!
    The item seems to need to be somewhere north of $10. I got the credit with something just under $14 but haven't fooled with it enough to find the line. The paper book credits started last night. I hope it will stick around for a while!
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

elbenn is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've been getting the WF credits but I am not close to a WF so I rarely shop there. Can you stack the WF coupons? If so, it might be worth a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    I've been getting the WF credits but I am not close to a WF so I rarely shop there. Can you stack the WF coupons? If so, it might be worth a trip.
    The fine print on mine said it had to be used on Whole Foods products sold on Amazon (the grocery section).