Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Trash. We recently found the stash and no one was interested. Shiver indeed, lol

FYI, when DS3 was little, he combined everyone's baby teeth together, unbeknownst to anyone. So forget finding DS1 first lost tooth etc. When we found that stash, there was dozens of baby teeth all mixed together. It was unsettling to say the least . Unanimously, the vote from the kids was to trash them immediately.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have a few. That are unorganized by kid so I'm probably going to toss. So many good intentions for record keeping that I just haven't seen through!

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I threw them away years ago! I honestly found them and thought, what kind of lunatic was I that I saved these? LOL!

cvanbrunt is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Throw them out! I stumbled across a box of baby teeth when I was going through my mom's nightstand after she died. I decided then and there to save my children from that icky moment. Seriously mom, WTF did you think I was going to do with them? I laugh now but eeeewwwwwww
    Carrie

DD#1 September 2005
    DD#2 October 2007

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cvanbrunt View Post
    Throw them out! I stumbled across a box of baby teeth when I was going through my mom's nightstand after she died. I decided then and there to save my children from that icky moment. Seriously mom, WTF did you think I was going to do with them? I laugh now but eeeewwwwwww
    Cvanbrunt - it’s nice to see you!! Hope all is well!!

Default What did you do with all the teeth??

DS2 (8) has some of his in his dresser. He’s the only kid who has teeth left to lose. Not sure what happened to the others. But it’s sounds like the BBB consensus is to toss them. However I’d love to freak DD out by gifting them to her at her graduation party or something.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I was just thinking about this! I have so many and wonder if my kids will feel unloved if I throw them all out.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I found the teeth my mom had saved and I was grossed out!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Wasn't there a thread about this before and someone linked to some custom jewelry made from baby teeth and everyone got a good laugh?

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Threw them out. DH was shocked when I wasn't keeping them like him mom did. When I asked him what he was going to do with his teeth when his mom dies, he got the point.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Trash. A family friend from DH's childhood is a dentist and gave us fancy baby teeth storage containers as a baby gifts for our kids. It has a special place for each tooth as they fell out. Needless to say, those containers are still empty but someone must be saving teeth if there's a market for such storage containers.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast