Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Echoing the skip-the-line option regardless of who you go with (we often find the best deals there from Alamo). Also, keep checking the rates up until the day you are picking up the car. They can really, really fluctuate, so you may be able to grab a better deal closer to time.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I've always had good luck with whoever is cheapest at Costco. I know you said Orlando, but anyone flying into Tampa should know their rental cars are now way off site, like you have to take a train to get to it!

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    I've always had good luck with whoever is cheapest at Costco. I know you said Orlando, but anyone flying into Tampa should know their rental cars are now way off site, like you have to take a train to get to it!
    That's one good thing about Orlando. The rental cars are at the hub where you pick up baggage and get ground transportation. The parking garage was a nightmare to get out of though. Confusing signage and I drove past the one exit twice.

UPDATE in the orig post

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience at the airport. Just in case it helps someone else….We had a similar experience arriving at the Las Vegas airport. There was a line easily 40 people deep waiting for the rental car shuttle. We got in the taxi line and had them drive us to the rental area. We tipped him well and saved ourselves the aggravation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2