Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    That has been my uniform all winter and spring- Vuori joggers and I will be breaking out my one pair of Vuori shorts and maybe buying one more pair for summer since I'm obsessed.
    Which Vuori shorts do you have? DH and DS1 have Vuori joggers and pants that they like. I basically spent all last summer in lightweight linen drawstring shorts that were super comfortable and I see Vuori have some drawstring shorts that look similar.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Which Vuori shorts do you have? DH and DS1 have Vuori joggers and pants that they like. I basically spent all last summer in lightweight linen drawstring shorts that were super comfortable and I see Vuori have some drawstring shorts that look similar.

I have these and do NOT recommend them. They come out of the dryer a wrinkled mess and they aren’t supposed to be ironed. https://vuoriclothing.com/products/w...=6633985638503

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I have these and do NOT recommend them. They come out of the dryer a wrinkled mess and they aren’t supposed to be ironed. https://vuoriclothing.com/products/w...=6633985638503

Ha, those are the ones I was looking at lol!

Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post

These are the ones I have.
    https://vuoriclothing.com/products/w...=4761825017959

Same material as the performance joggers. SO soft.

DH also has shorts and pants. The men's stuff is awesome.
    DD
    DS

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    It’s so interesting that you associate skorts as solely sporty. I do think of this one as more of an on the court style https://athleta.gap.com/browse/produ...p-page-content
    But the other type, including the Vuori? Just every day wear.
    That probably then circles to the always contentious “leggings as pants or when not actively exercising” debate. People tend to have firm concepts of what is ok and not.

I wear leggings/yoga pants to the store or in public so my logic doesn't compute. LOL!
    I just have a thing with skirts I think on ME. I can guarantee 1000% if anyone who knows me ever saw me wearing a tennis skirt they would ask or assume I had been playing tennis. I have zero negative judgement on anyone who wants to wear one. And I do think with the pickleball craze more and more people are wearing them outside of the courts like yoga pants outside of an exercise environment.
    My DD has the cutest tennis outfits and I have fun picking out stuff with her for HER.
    DD
    DS

So fun returning to this thread!

A lotf of your Boden stuff looks like pieces I have bought at Loft. Keep your eyes peeled there- they have really good sales.
    Thank you for the tip, I didn't realize they had petite sizes. I have to get over paying for returns, and tell myself it's cheaper than driving to the mall (2+ hrs away)
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Whatcha wearing this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofspring View Post
    So fun returning to this thread!

Thank you for the tip, I didn't realize they had petite sizes. I have to get over paying for returns, and tell myself it's cheaper than driving to the mall (2+ hrs away)
    Don’t forget for Boden stuff that they sell some at Nordstrom with free shipping and returns. Not sure what Boden direct policies are now.

Not sure what Boden direct policies are now
    I only buy from them when it's free S&R. Not sure if that's always true but has been every time I've purchased from them the last couple of years.
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    I wear leggings/yoga pants to the store or in public so my logic doesn't compute. LOL!
    I just have a thing with skirts I think on ME. I can guarantee 1000% if anyone who knows me ever saw me wearing a tennis skirt they would ask or assume I had been playing tennis. I have zero negative judgement on anyone who wants to wear one. And I do think with the pickleball craze more and more people are wearing them outside of the courts like yoga pants outside of an exercise environment.
    My DD has the cutest tennis outfits and I have fun picking out stuff with her for HER.
    A woman in her 70s at my CCRC apparently plays tennis daily (and brags about how much exercise she gets and what good shape she’s in). That’s fine but she now regularly shows up at lunch in a white tennis skirt and skintight multicolor leggings. Our dining room is pretty casual but she definitely stands out! (The pickle ball players don’t seem to wear anything special.)

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

smilequeen is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I hate my legs (which is sad because they are muscular and lean, but I have cellulite anyway and I hate it)…but it’s so hot here in the summer that I do give in and wear shorts and use self tanner or Airbrush legs to minimize the look. I stick generally with 5 inch pull on shorts…the last few seasons I have stocked up on mostly Lilly Pulitzer and Loft shorts…and black athleta skorts. I like the basic t shirts from AYR and Z Supply, as well as some from JCrew. I also love the Athleta linen joggers. I am starting to get casual summer dresses as well…wore them our whole trip to Germany and Switzerland last year…no one in Europe seems to wear shorts.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast