Default Soma Underwear 5 for $15

Soma has some underwear on sale 5 for $15 through July 4. Sizes and styles are limited, but I found some of my favorites! I learned about these here many years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Thank you SO much for posting. I need new soma underwear and didn’t want to pay a ton. They had the style and size in a random pattern (polka dot ), and then I decided to try a couple other styles since they are only $3. Ive been wearing the vanishing edge bikinis for years thanks to the recommendations here.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    Thank you SO much for posting. I need new soma underwear and didn’t want to pay a ton. They had the style and size in a random pattern (polka dot ), and then I decided to try a couple other styles since they are only $3. Ive been wearing the vanishing edge bikinis for years thanks to the recommendations here.
    Vanishing Edge are my favorites too. I have a mix of bikini and hipsters. I get a lot of random colors and patterns during these sales too, though today I balanced that with a couple pair that are plain light pink and won’t show through my lighter bottoms.

DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    Vanishing Edge are my favorites too. I have a mix of bikini and hipsters. I get a lot of random colors and patterns during these sales too, though today I balanced that with a couple pair that are plain light pink and won’t show through my lighter bottoms.

Guess we will have matching underwear. Up till now, I’ve only worn bikinis, but I got some hipsters (2 light pink then some crazy patterns.)

DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)