Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Business casual clothing

I am starting in a new role soon and I can transition to business casual. Jeans are ok if they're "dressier". Any good sources for blouses or other cute separates? I did order some trouser jeans which I hope will work. I also need to figure out how to wear my ID badge as I cannot wear a lanyard any longer since it pulls on my neck.

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Costco usually has a few styles of pull on pants that are very comfortable and look nice. I also have some Levi pull on jeans that are highly ranked on Amazon that I love. It would say clip badge to belt loop but it wouldn’t work with pull on type pants. You may be able to clip to a pocket on pants. Or maybe there is a softer style of lanyard that would work?

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Old Navy pixie pants, especially on sale, can't beat the look and lots of color options. Sadly the Limited was perfect for this type of clothing, and they came back online but it's not worth it, terrible stuff.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Thanks! I did order some Pixies. I like the wide leg style too.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just picked up Banana Republic pull on pants at Costco this week. They were $20 each and would be perfect for business casual. Comfy and a step up from jeans. I would hit Nordstrom Rack or Marshall’s for tops. Banana republic factory is having extra 20% off right now. I bought some of these sweaters for fall.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I just picked up Banana Republic pull on pants at Costco this week. They were $20 each and would be perfect for business casual. Comfy and a step up from jeans. I would hit Nordstrom Rack or Marshall’s for tops. Banana republic factory is having extra 20% off right now. I bought some of these sweaters for fall.
    I bought those Costco BR pants too. I like them!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

I like those BR sweaters! BR has a presence in Costco? Crazy!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I love Athleta for all my business casual (and even more formal) needs! Free shipping/free returns makes it easy to try things on. I used to think I liked pants from Costco but after several purchases, they really just aren't as flattering and don't hold up as well so I quit spending money there.

I wear almost exclusively Athleta for all of my business travel meetings.

To get ideas: https://athleta.gap.com/browse/categ...%20Work%20Shop
    But I almost never buy anything full price - I shop from the sales page

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I love Athleta for all my business casual (and even more formal) needs! Free shipping/free returns makes it easy to try things on. I used to think I liked pants from Costco but after several purchases, they really just aren't as flattering and don't hold up as well so I quit spending money there.

I love Athleta too! I was just realizing that my favorite style of Athleta pants are going on 10 years old. I LOVE that they have petite sizes and frequently buy from their sale page as well.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post

I really like those Endless pants but they are too short. Have you tried them? I wonder if the Talls would work better since the inseam is 30.5".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast