Default Supergoop sunscreen BF deals?

If you see any deals please post them here. I'm a bit at the brand itself, but I have really liked the sunscreen for daily face sunscreen and I've been out for a couple months and haven't found anything that feels as nice.
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

andie16 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

No deals to recommend, but wondering which supergoop sunscreen you like. I got a sample of the tinted one yesterday, but haven’t tried it yet. I’ve been using KIEHL’S moisturizer w SPF, but it just ran out. Was considering the supergoop, but couldn’t decide which kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Andrea
    dd 19
    ds 16
    dd 13

This is the one I had been using that I liked a lot , but I'm thinking I'm going to try one of the tinted ones next. Maybe I should try to find a sample somewhere Does the Kiehls have a fragrance? Most of their stuff I've used in the past was too perfumey for me

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/play-sun...-value/6877383
    ~ Dawn

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I haven’t tried it but it is rumored that Trader Joe’s has a Super Goop dupe. Just do a Google search.

I like Estée Lauder Day Wear SPF15 or Drunk Elephant SPF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

andie16 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofspring View Post
    This is the one I had been using that I liked a lot , but I'm thinking I'm going to try one of the tinted ones next. Maybe I should try to find a sample somewhere Does the Kiehls have a fragrance? Most of their stuff I've used in the past was too perfumey for me

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/play-sun...-value/6877383
    I don't think the Kiehl's has a fragrance, but I'm also not super sensitive to that kind of thing. They are actually having 25% off this weekend so I think I might just order from there. This is the one I have used in the past:

https://www.kiehls.com/skincare/face...30/KHL496.html

DD (20) likes the Ultra Facial Cream with SPF, but I feel like I need all the help I can get with wrinkles, etc!

I just coincidentally got the sample of the tinted super goop from Sephora with points while I was buying something completely unrelated. I used it today and I liked it, but I feel like when things are tinted I use so little that it can't possibly be enough to do any good as far as sun protection is concerned.
    Andrea
    dd 19
    ds 16
    dd 13

I just coincidentally got the sample of the tinted super goop from Sephora with points while I was buying something completely unrelated. I used it today and I liked it, but I feel like when things are tinted I use so little that it can't possibly be enough to do any good as far as sun protection is concerned.
    Right! That's a good reminder maybe I doesn't need it to be tinted - I'm looking for it b/c I got IT CC cream recently and just as you describe I realized I wasn't putting on enough to have it be my only sunscreen.
    ~ Dawn

I like this dupe quite a bit. I've never used the real stuff though https://www.target.com/p/e-l-f-skin-...z/-/A-86754588

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

I like this dupe quite a bit. I've never used the real stuff though https://www.target.com/p/e-l-f-skin-...z/-/A-86754588
    Thank you, I'm going to try this!
    ~ Dawn

wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofspring View Post
    If you see any deals please post them here. I'm a bit at the brand itself, but I have really liked the sunscreen for daily face sunscreen and I've been out for a couple months and haven't found anything that feels as nice.
    Supergoop website is 20% off everything with code CYBER23 right now.

The "Daily Facial" sunscreen at Trader Joes is a great dupe of supergoop UNSEEN SUNSCREEN. $8.99, comes in a tan box. It's phenomenal.

I haven't tried the Elf dupe.

Supergoop is a US company and is one of the few that rates the quality of the UVA protection on the label (PA+ labeling). Remember that the SPF rating is only a measure of UVB protection. US does not require UVA rating as FDA has not decided how to rate/measure it officially. The PA system is widely used in Asia, so you might see it on K beauty products or brands that started in Japan like Shiseido. Good protection is PA+++, PA++++ is the best. UVA contributes to the aging process and wrinkles so look for the labeling for sure!