Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Boy, your schools get out late!! Mine was done on the 14th and that was at the late end of everyone we know around here!
    He’s a senior now so trying not to get sad thinking about this being the end of these great winter breaks with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

No kidding! Middle one has been home for 2 weeks. I was surprised when a friend said her sone wasn't getting home until this week.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Boy, your schools get out late!! Mine was done on the 14th and that was at the late end of everyone we know around here!
    He’s a senior now so trying not to get sad thinking about this being the end of these great winter breaks with him.

Mine was done about then too, but stayed as she got hired at a bar and wanted to pick up some shifts. She made 120 in tips on the Sat night for a few hours so worth it, she's just getting to know how to do all aspects of the job.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Final exams went through the 20th here, and some years they go as late as the 22nd! We don't start until after Labor Day though.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Last year they were a week earlier and he was home Dec 8. I wish he was that early this year. I'm not ready to send him back Wednesday.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2023) using Tapatalk
    Kris

This is crazy! Seems like you were just posting about his freshman year.

Dd got home last weekend and doesn’t go back to president’s day weekend. She has really matured a lot in one semester and it’s great having her around.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by westwoodmom04 View Post
    This is crazy! Seems like you were just posting about his freshman year.
    Time flies! He stuck it out after his roughy college adjustment and went on to have a great experience there

niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Yesterday I was hit with the teen snark and choice words to leave him alone. The kid forgot I’m Australian. I taught him those choice words and using them on me, gets no reaction, I’m immune as I cuss like a sailor. And if it comes down to a competition, I will win. I know combinations the kid has never heard. DH always get mad and I tell him that gives a reaction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2