Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    chlobo is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Help finding a canvas tote.....

So I went to Trader Joe's last week before things blew up on social media and saw that really cute tote bag and thought it would be an awesome "easter basket" vessel. I didn't purchase that first day and now totally regret it because once TikTok got a hold of it, it was all over.

I'm still thinking a bag that size would be great. Has anyone ever seen a bag that size IRL besides at TJs (it's 10x13")? Or does anyone have a cool, practical idea for using as an Easter Basket for 14 adult/near adult "kids" who are insisting on an egg hunt?

I use the LL Bean tote bags for Easter Baskets. https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/3338...trValue_0=Blue

I think I actually got the idea from here ages ago.

They're not $2.99 though!
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Ha! I handed mine grocery bags last year and called it a day. You could get some paper gift bags with handles if you just need a vessel. Otherwise, no canvas totes in that TJ price range that I know of.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I was going to suggest Old Navy as we have a bunch of their canvas tote bags for carrying music books, library books, etc. But it looks like they don’t have them anymore, at least not on the website. How about plain ones from a craft store and the kids could decorate them with fabric markers? Five Below might have some fun printed ones for cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If you're near Ikea, they have some GREAT bags!
    Shopping Bags - Reusable Tote Bags - Grocery Bags - IKEA

This one specifically and it comes in a 13 gallon size or a 3 gallon size. I have the 13 gallon to keep all of my reusable bags in for the car but I want to grab a few of the smaller size too. This looks like it would be a PERFECT Easter basket size! SPIKRAK shopping bag, cotton/natural, 3 gallon - IKEA

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got my son a shower caddy and it's going to be his Easter basket. 🤣

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We have the mini LL Bean totes. 16 years and still look brand new. They fold up nicely as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    If you're near Ikea, they have some GREAT bags!
    Shopping Bags - Reusable Tote Bags - Grocery Bags - IKEA

This one specifically and it comes in a 13 gallon size or a 3 gallon size. I have the 13 gallon to keep all of my reusable bags in for the car but I want to grab a few of the smaller size too. This looks like it would be a PERFECT Easter basket size! SPIKRAK shopping bag, cotton/natural, 3 gallon - IKEA
    I hadn't even thought of Ikea. That one might work. I am planning to embroider their names on the bags just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracemom View Post
    I got my son a shower caddy and it's going to be his Easter basket. ��
    I actually thought about this but not all of them need shower caddies. They range in age from 16-25.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    We have the mini LL Bean totes. 16 years and still look brand new. They fold up nicely as well.
    I love this idea and I hate to be cheap but 14 of those will break the bank. lol.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast