Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    chlobo is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    The Easter Bunny totally stills buy treats (and ships them to ds1 if he won't be home for Easter).

Last year, the EB hid eggs- and each contained $. Some had just coins. Some had coins and bills. They varied wildly in range with, I think, one having $50 (maybe it was just $20). The kids had a blast with that one!
    We still have a big egg hunt in the yard. Some of the eggs have puzzle pieces and after the hunt they have to put the puzzle together in order to get their basket. Each person can also find a golden egg that has a golden $1 in it. It's silly but they said they wanted the egg hunt.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    The Easter Bunny totally stills buy treats (and ships them to ds1 if he won't be home for Easter).

Last year, the EB hid eggs- and each contained $. Some had just coins. Some had coins and bills. They varied wildly in range with, I think, one having $50 (maybe it was just $20). The kids had a blast with that one!
    We still do a full on egg hunt here! I know my years are numbered here. I try to find something they’re into in a small size to fit in some of the eggs. The others have candy and money. Same as you some have quarters for parking meters others have $5, $10, $20. They love it! I get those really big grins that we don’t see quite as often as when they were little.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    I love this idea and I hate to be cheap but 14 of those will break the bank. lol.
    Those rainbow bags from IKEA are great for an inexpensive option. They would be useful after the holiday too. You would need something big to help fill them but that could be a towel, sweatshirt, large bags of favorite snacks, favorite drink, etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3