Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyBee View Post
    They disappeared last year and then reappeared maybe late summer? Idk if it was a fluke or actually seasonal. They're evil good. I pretend it's healthy.

I'm thinking they've had a different variety in the store previously, and perhaps the pumpkin ones are seasonal… Which really means I need to stock up on this health food!

Such an inexpensive and basic thing but I am loving the super silky, sherpa throw blanket at Costco right now. It's about $15 and it has become the favorite blanket of everyone in the house, including DH. I've given two as presents and both people spontaneously texted me to say that they are in love with the blanket. It is really an amazing blanket and it's only about $15. Love.
    DD '06
    DD '14

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by vludmilla View Post
    Such an inexpensive and basic thing but I am loving the super silky, sherpa throw blanket at Costco right now. It's about $15 and it has become the favorite blanket of everyone in the house, including DH. I've given two as presents and both people spontaneously texted me to say that they are in love with the blanket. It is really an amazing blanket and it's only about $15. Love.
    We have this too and the kids argue over who gets to snuggle under it. I keep meaning to buy a second one.

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by vludmilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    We have this too and the kids argue over who gets to snuggle under it. I keep meaning to buy a second one.
    We bought one and a game of musical beds ensued, once someone fell asleep the blanket became fair game. :-) Now we have four!

And strangely enough, the original intent was as a protective layer between our bedspreads and our dog who is just starting to be invited on our beds. Also with the idea, that he is only allowed on the bed if the blanket is there!

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We started with one Costco blanket and now we have 4. The only complaint I have is that they warm you up so well some days I have to turn the thermostat down to the 50s in my home

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy111 View Post
    We started with one Costco blanket and now we have 4. The only complaint I have is that they warm you up so well some days I have to turn the thermostat down to the 50s in my home
    I wish they had this at my Costco Exactly what I need for our addition when I watch TV out there in the winter!!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

I love those cozy slipper/socks that are super soft that they sell at Old Navy. I usually get two new pair every holiday and they keep my feet toasty on cold nights all year. They always have fun colors and patterns too.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    So the sherpa throws aren't on the website? We are an hour away from costco.
    It doesn't look like they are on the website. I just got one yesterday based on the recs in this thread. Our store had navy, green, tan, and grey colors and the price was $15.99.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    It doesn't look like they are on the website. I just got one yesterday based on the recs in this thread. Our store had navy, green, tan, and grey colors and the price was $15.99.
    Can u tell me the size by chance? TIA!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast