todzwife is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Is there a double that fits these specs?

Can hold 50+ pounds in each seat
    Lightweight (not a BOB, as much as I'd like one) less than 30 pounds
    Umbrella fold
    Decent basket
    Full recline
    decent sun shade

I do not need AT (I have my bumbleride indie) This is specifically for the zoo and amusement parks.

Is there one out there like this?

I had a Baby jogger city mini double that i just sold because DH didn't want it in the garage anymore, but I think it would have worked better than anything else out there. *sigh*
    Shandelle
    Proud mom to Dallin 10/03 Maddie 1/06 Zoey 4/10 Sadie 7/13

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

If you want to carry 50 lbs in each seat and still push it, you're going to want air tires. Is there a reason you wouldn't do the Indie to the zoo and amusement park?

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Agreed. But maybe the valco zee or snap? Or the BJCMD-GT.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    If you want to carry 50 lbs in each seat and still push it, you're going to want air tires. Is there a reason you wouldn't do the Indie to the zoo and amusement park?

I can't fly with the indie...nothing is local to us, so even a trip to the zoo is a 3 hour drive each way that requires an overnight stay and the indie is so big in the van it really takes up all available cargo space leaving no room for our luggage.
    Shandelle

Quote Originally Posted by todzwife View Post
    Can hold 50+ pounds in each seat
    Lightweight (not a BOB, as much as I'd like one) less than 30 pounds
    Umbrella fold
    Decent basket
    Full recline
    decent sun shade

I do not need AT (I have my bumbleride indie) This is specifically for the zoo and amusement parks.

Is there one out there like this?

I had a Baby jogger city mini double that i just sold because DH didn't want it in the garage anymore, but I think it would have worked better than anything else out there. *sigh*
    Depending on how much more than 50 pounds per seat, the Combi Twin Sport fits the bill. I have a review of it, showing different sized children in it. It's going to be about the lightest double out there, and you can find it well under $300. Hello Kitty just posted that she used hers at Disney with a 6 and 7 yr old.
    Strollerqueen

Quote Originally Posted by strollerqueen View Post
    Depending on how much more than 50 pounds per seat, the Combi Twin Sport fits the bill. I have a review of it, showing different sized children in it. It's going to be about the lightest double out there, and you can find it well under $300. Hello Kitty just posted that she used hers at Disney with a 6 and 7 yr old.
    The 50 pounds wouldn't be an "all the time" thing. More of a "hop in for a few minutes so your legs don't fall off" type of thing. More than likely, I'll have a petite 3 year old and a 15ish pound 6 month old in it than the 45 pound 6 year old and the 55 pound 8 year old LOL!
    Shandelle