Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Minnifer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by peggy_morrison View Post
    That makes the 100 pieces of Magnatiles $90, if anyone was looking for a deal
    The shipping is killer though - any way around that?
    Lucky single mama to DD 5/08 and DS 6/11

Quote Originally Posted by elmojessi View Post
    Thanks. I had about a dozen tabs opened this morning to go back to pull triggers on and then had to actually work.

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Any fellow military families? All Daddy Dolls are $20 today! We love ours and this is a GREAT price!! https://www.facebook.com/daddydolls/...e=3&permPage=1
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Nutcase helmets are on sale for 20% off full price and FS, and today you get a free set of the fuzzy ear inserts. We LOVE the nutcase helmets--they're adjustable, the magnetic chin fastening is genius, and they're adorable.

code FUNDAY20

They also have a bunch of helmets on sale:
    http://store.nutcasehelmets.com/collections/sale

I wouldn't call this a cheap habit, but I'll absolutely spend the money on such a great helmet--and my kiddo doesn't complain about the comfort or chin strap, which is huge for him.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Anyone else having problems with the Target site today? I had planned to do a lot of shopping with the additional 15% promo. In most cases it seems to bring the prices down to competitive with Amazon, sometimes a little lower, and I'd prefer to give my business to Target and potential returns are easier. But if Target doesn't stop giving me ridiculous pop-up messages about how "There's a line for this item" for every item in my cart Amazon is going to get my business today.

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the Target site today? I had planned to do a lot of shopping with the additional 15% promo. In most cases it seems to bring the prices down to competitive with Amazon, sometimes a little lower, and I'd prefer to give my business to Target and potential returns are easier. But if Target doesn't stop giving me ridiculous pop-up messages about how "There's a line for this item" for every item in my cart Amazon is going to get my business today.
    Yes, it's been a nightmare. Try the mobile site, as that one seems to be up and not having as many issues now as the regular Target site. It's been frustrating!
    Proud mama to:
    DD 2006
    DS1 2008
    DS2 2010

LBW is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Swoop bags are 25% off. We already have tons of LEGO storage, but I'm buying a few of these because I think they'll make it easier for my boys to access their pieces. Right now, most of our loose LEGOs are in bins, and it's hard to dig through them.

http://www.swoopbags.com/
    Tara
    living a crazy life with 3 boys

I am thinking now
    of grief, and of getting past it;
    I feel my boots
    trying to leave the ground,
    I feel my heart
    pumping hard. I want
    to think again of dangerous and noble things.
    I want to be light and frolicsome.
    I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing,
    as though I had wings.

~Mary Oliver

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LBW View Post
    Swoop bags are 25% off. We already have tons of LEGO storage, but I'm buying a few of these because I think they'll make it easier for my boys to access their pieces. Right now, most of our loose LEGOs are in bins, and it's hard to dig through them.

http://www.swoopbags.com/
    Can you tell me more about these? We have Legos everywhere!

for Sandy Hook

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Can you tell me more about these? We have Legos everywhere!
    We love these too. I bought 2. DS uses one to store a bunch of loose, random Legos. The second one he keeps for when he is building a set. He opens all the bags and builds on it. Great if I need to move it before he finishes, and it cuts down on how many pieces are "lost" as he's building.
    DS age 9

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If you need to get your typical "gift for family friend out of obligation" (those of you with asian families will know what I mean), Harry & David has FS for orders over $49. Easy, quick, and done! It says valid on regular priced items only but the code worked on the cyber monday items that I purchased. And you can purchase multiple items and send each one to a different address - the FS applies to all shipments. A smallish $30 order costs over $10 to ship so it's a substantial savings if you need to knock out some gifts with less thought/time/energy

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast