Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

my kids have never been to BAB and I briefly thought about taking them and then forgot yesterday. THANK GOODNESS!!!

Kids would have been very upset if I'd told them they were getting a bear and then didnt. I would have been very upset to have to deal w/the whole nonsense! Much better that we all stayed blissfully ignorant!
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by doberbrat View Post
    ... Much better that we all stayed blissfully ignorant!
    DD has been at day-camp all week and I honestly didn't know about it until I saw friends' FB posts this morning.

Very thankful that she didn't have a clue!
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I read on reddit that a guy in San Diego was at the police station because he couldn't get a hold of his wife all day but told the police that she and their two kids were headed to BAB, her car was in the mall parking lot still but her phone went straight to voicemall. Instead of just going to the mall and store he reported her missing!!!! The police went to the wrong store looking for her, and he's thinking something bad had happened, when her phone simply died and she was spending the day with the kids. Some people are not doing life right!!!

I can imagine someone at BAB corporate might lose their job over this, I mean didn't they think this through at all????

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    I read on reddit that a guy in San Diego was at the police station because he couldn't get a hold of his wife all day but told the police that she and their two kids were headed to BAB, her car was in the mall parking lot still but her phone went straight to voicemall. Instead of just going to the mall and store he reported her missing!!!! The police went to the wrong store looking for her, and he's thinking something bad had happened, when her phone simply died and she was spending the day with the kids. Some people are not doing life right!!!

I can imagine someone at BAB corporate might lose their job over this, I mean didn't they think this through at all????
    I'm thinking he might need some anxiety meds. That's a huge leap to make.

I actually think BAB is psyched about all of the free publicity. When was the last time anyone talked this much about BAB?
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2