We’ve got a brand new, 5th edition of Baby 411 on the way! Pre-order a copy today and get FREE standard shipping (applies to orders shipping to the continental US only).
As always, we’ve revised, updated and expanded this new edition of Baby 411 to make it even better. Here’s a peek at what’s new:
• Does your baby need extra vitamins? We’ll give the low-down on the new Vitamin D recommendations and more.
• Sleep safety: what you need to know about the drop-side crib ban, sleep positioners, crib bumpers and more.
• Does formula lead to obesity? We’ll look at the latest research.
• The vaccine-autism hoax: what you need to know about this controversy.
• How to protect your baby from whooping cough.
Of course, we haven’t changed what you like about Baby 411! All your favorites are still there, including:
• How to pick a pediatrician with savvy questions to ask and insider tips.
• Sleep. The best way to get your baby to sleep through the night.
• First aid—when to worry, when not . . . and what to do when baby gets sick. No-nonsense, down-to-earth advice you can trust.
• Fussy baby 411. Is it colic? Acid reflux? Or something else? Discover the secrets to soothing a fussy baby.
• Detailed nutrition info with a step-by-step guide for successful breastfeeding, introducing solid food and the ‘‘new and improved’’ formulas. Plus: simple steps to avoid food allergies!
• Is my baby normal? Learn how your baby will grow and develop!
Pre-order a copy today and save with free standard shipping. Or save even more when you order a discount bundle of Baby 411 plus one of our other best-selling parenting books (Baby Bargains, Toddler 411, Expecting 411).
All pre-order books will be shipped July 29th via USPS Media Mail. Please allow 5-7 days for shipping. Need faster shipping options? Live outside the US? Call us at 800-888-0385 for expedited shipping options.
The new Baby 411 5th edition will be available in bookstores nationwide in mid August 2011. We’ll debut ebook versions of Baby 411 5th edition for Kindle, Nook and Apple’s iPad in fall 2011.