You’ve made it! Your baby is has turned one! Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions — and Toddler 411has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who’ve “been there, done that” . . . and combines it with the solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you’ll learn:
- The truth about the The Terrible Twos—and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
- Picky Eaters—learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers.
- Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that’s not a typo—learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work.
- What’s normal—and what’s not when it comes to your toddler’s growth and development.
- Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards.
- The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler.
Authors Ari Brown, M.D. and Denise Fields, M.O.M. have been there, done that! Dr. Brown is an official spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics and a trusted source on children’s healthcare. She’s been featured on NBC’s Today Show and is a medical advisor to Parents Magazine. Denise Fields is the best-selling author of Baby Bargains and has been featured as a parenting expert on Oprah, the Today Show and in the Wall Street Journal. Between them, they have four children, ages 12 to 17.